Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fighters Gonna Fight (Tatsu)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tatsu
Novice
Tatsu

Fighters Gonna Fight (Tatsu) Empty
PostSubject: Fighters Gonna Fight (Tatsu)   Fighters Gonna Fight (Tatsu) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:40 am

"Word on the street is he will take any challenger, i dont think he is a bender but he still is pretty strong, he claims to have never been beaten". Said the boy.  Tatsu crossed his arms "Well where is he?" he questioned. "No clue, the guys pretty buff ive seen him, You arent going to challenge him are you?!" the boy said clearly worried. "Well i dont see why i wouldn't, im sure i could take him" Tatsu insisted. "Well ill see you once ive beaten him" he said before taking off on his glider. "Tatsu wait...you don't know what your getting in to..." he said a bit quieter as he found that it was useless.

Flying above the residential district it was easy to find who he was looking for, Tatsu landed and looked at the man. He was about seven feet tall and was large in bulk, arms like barrels, he wore a sleeveless tunic to show off his biceps. When he turned around he looked down at Tatsu and laughed. "What you want a piece of me too kid?!" Tatsu looked back at him, with a face that said "im not impressed". He grinned and spoke up "Sure meat head ill take you on, i wont even use my staff" he said tossing his glider staff to the side. The man smiled and cracked his knuckles and sent a strong punch down towards the air bender. Tatsu simply hopped back then up on top of the mans arm with cat like agility, he then jumped off of his arm sending his fist running into the ground. Tatsu flew up and back in an arc performing a back- flip, as he did this he twirled around waving his arms shooting a few slashes of wind at the mans arm. The three slashes landed effectively making small cuts which started to bleed a bit. "heh cute tricks kid but a small breeze aint gonna defeat me!"

WC 329
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Novice
Tatsu

Fighters Gonna Fight (Tatsu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighters Gonna Fight (Tatsu)   Fighters Gonna Fight (Tatsu) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:04 pm

The man withdrew his arm and launched himself as Tatsu burying his knee into the boys stomach, Tatsu could feel the pain surge through his core, being and air bender he was sually pretty quick and on top of things being sure not to get hit , however this made pain feel more...well painful; but Tatsu did not go down easy. Tatsu flew back and hit the ground rolling back. Tatsu pressed a foot against the ground and got up spitting some blood out of his mouth. He wiped the rest of it off his mouth with his forearm. "Finally, a challenge" he said coughing a bit. He got back into a simple position , right foot drawn back keeping an even weight distribution, and left palm facing the enemy and right palm facing down and by his side. "Here i come kid!" the man so stupidly announced as he began to charge at Tatsu, fists ready to pummel him as soon as he was in arms reach. When the man came close he sent both arms out in some sort of a double punch, Tatsu darted forward and used his smaller size to his advantage by rolling and popping up behind the man and pushing both his palms forward shooting a rush of air which would send him into a nearby cabbage cart. When he fell into it those who had gathered to see the commotion began to laugh, how could such a large man lose to someone smaller than him? He stood up , face red with anger and embarrassment, a cabbage leaf on his head. "He looks like quite the fool" he heard a random by stander say he looked around at the people laughing and looking. "UGH..er uh....ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" he bellowed before running away. Tatsu grinned as he put a hand on his stomach "I dont think he will be messing with anyone for a while" he thought, still wincing a bit at the pain in his stomach.

WC 670
Back to top Go down

Fighters Gonna Fight (Tatsu)
Page 1 of 1