Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guarding my Parents Stall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zansho
Novice
Zansho

Guarding my Parents Stall Empty
PostSubject: Guarding my Parents Stall   Guarding my Parents Stall Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:35 am

Zansho looked up from the book she had been reading; she had picked it up from the bookstore she had helped at just the other day. It had provided a decent way to pass some of the time while she sat with her parents. They were traveling merchants, and from time to time they liked to have her on hand so to speak; to see exactly how they did business so that when her time came she could likewise work the stall.

Her mother was off doing deliveries to some of their more well to do clients, and so it was just her and her father for the moment. "Zansho, I need you to do me a favor."

"Hmm?", Zansho asked, turning her head so that she could look at her father, Hono, as he spoke to her. She was curious as to what he wanted; what he could possibly need her to do. She dog eared her page without looking at it and then closed her book.

"I have to use the restroom, and your mother is running late in returning. Watch the stall for me while I go, make sure no one steals anything, alright?"

Zansho nodded, putting her book aside, and her father, Hono, took off. She kept close watch on the stall, watching those who passed by and making sure that they weren't slipping anything up their sleeves or otherwise taking anything and running off with it. She watched a couple with a little kid go by, and then an elderly woman. Eventually a teenager wandered over who looked rather suspicious, but she kept her eyes peeled; and apparently after realizing she wasn't going to look away so that they could snatch something the teenager wandered off too.

"Alright, I'm back dear. Any problems?"

"No, dad. None at all."

"Good to hear! Oh and look, your mother is returning as well!"

Word Count: 315
Back to top Go down

Guarding my Parents Stall
Page 1 of 1