Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Event Game: Find the Gifts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Houjin
Grandmaster
Houjin

OOC Event Game: Find the Gifts Empty
PostSubject: OOC Event Game: Find the Gifts   OOC Event Game: Find the Gifts Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:10 pm

This one is extremely simple, but comes with a twist. A special dice roll has been programed for this game; with 100 faces to it. The rules and how to play the game are as follows:

The gameplay is super simple. In the OOC EVENT SPAM AREA, post a NEW thread with the body [Game Begin!]. Once you've been returned to the thread, click 'Post Reply". You CANNOT use the Quick Reply option here, you must use the full post. In the body, put anything you want, even just a period ( . ), and then scroll below the entry box. There will by an option that says Dice Roll. Select the Winter Event Game 1 roll and set it to "1" roll, then submit. This will tell the system to generate the dice roll for you; which will post from The Avatar account. A blank roll wins nothing. You repeat this process until you roll an image; at which point you SAVE THE LINK TO THAT POST. Take that link and post it here, so that we can check, then tally up your winnings. As you find more winning images, just edit them into your original post so that we're not loosing track of what has and hasn't been checked, then bump the thread OR contact staff to check. You may participate on all accounts, HOWEVER, The Avatar prize can ONLY be won ONCE. PERIOD. If you roll The Avatar multiple times, you will only receive the prize once, and ONLY ON ONE CHARACTER. If rolled multiple times, the extra rolls will be paid like a Snowflake.

STAFF WILL NOT HUNT WINNING ROLLS FOR YOU. IF YOU DO NOT SAVE THE RIGHT LINK, YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT FOR THE ROLL. END OF DISCUSSION.

You can roll as many times as you want; there is no limit to play. However: the board DOES have a spam filter; so you MUST wait at least 10 seconds between each post. I would highly suggest waiting a full minute to be safe.

On 5 faces is a different image, each with it's own connotation.

Snowflake: You've found the spirit of winter.
Santa's Bag: The Spirits find favor in you, and you will receive their gifts.
Christmas Tree: Your days are blessed.
The Avatar: You are truly blessed to be visited by the Avatar himself!
The Dark Spirits: You are cursed by the spirits of evil.

Each image corresponds to a prize. The prizes are as follows.

Snowflake: 5000 coin
Santa's Bag: 500 coin, free Item
Christmas Tree: 500 coin, free baby pet (Not Spirit)
The Avatar: A free trip to the Spirit World for a free baby Spirit pet (Must be custom apped and approved by staff)
The Dark Spirits: You lose! All prizes received before this point are lost.

Example Game thread!
Back to top Go down
Jisan
Adept
Jisan

OOC Event Game: Find the Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Event Game: Find the Gifts   OOC Event Game: Find the Gifts Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:58 pm

My winnings in chronological order, those at the top came first, those at the bottom, last.

MUAHAHAHA evil spirit.

OOC Event Game: Find the Gifts Ilzrwg

NOOO I lost all my random numbers. DX no random numbers left. My pretty 4, and my shiny 50, and my extra special 72 are gone.Sad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(RESTART FROM EVIL SPIRIT, ALL PREVIOUS LOST)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH HOLY GOD

OOC Event Game: Find the Gifts 2nkkgfo

Christmas Tree

OOC Event Game: Find the Gifts 2w55z0w

OOC Event Game: Find the Gifts 2nkkgfo

Another avatar. This forum desperately wants me to get a spirit pet.
Back to top Go down
http://pokerev.forumotion.com/

OOC Event Game: Find the Gifts
Page 1 of 1